Thursday 22 May 2008

Flickr

Well after my trouble with You Tube and all that unpleasantness, I discovered how my account had been 'hijacked' and it was I'm afraid down to a momentary lapse on concentration on my part. This has annoyed me intensely as I am normally so suspicious and rigourous about security. I wont go into details, but suffice to say, 'I' had commented on stuff that really I wouldn't want to comment on.
Thankfully that account has been recently shut down now.
Anyway, now a little bit wiser and not without a bit of trepidation, I have opened a Flickr account. I thought this would be a good way of doing a bit of self promotion. I've posted a few pics of my Alton Towers work on it. However for some reason when you search for them, they can't be found. So still not really sure how it all works. You can however search for me and see my pics that way, just look for 'laird 'o' the heights when you search for 'people'.
I have also re-opened a new and more secure You Tube account as I wanted to comment of videos of my trains. It's nice to see what people think of your work.

No comments: